Tuesday 27 November 2012

Vital Fluid

Blood costs nothing to give yet is more valuable than any other resource on earth.

I was taught from a very young age that life is not easy. You have to fight for your dreams and keep on moving forward with what ever you achieve and there was a day.As regualuar as it is for me when i just moved to my office and going through my mails one of my colleague was hurrying to me saying buddy need some blood in emergency from u man.kk then i mentally prepared for my donation & even little bit tensed as the first timer and then we took permission from our lead to move & we started around 3pm from office to kalinga hospital blood bank there i was asked to enter all my personal details then i was seated in a curved bed to make me comfort while injecting the needle to pump my blood.first time i think it felt really emotional while some thing iam losing from my part internally within notime the blood packet was full with all my platelets hanging all the corners
made me feel how a mother gives her  1st look at the baby.







No comments:

Post a Comment